TransitFleet is designed to fit the needs and budgets of small and medium size transit systems, providing:
- Quick access to the information you need most often
- Easy implementation with no dedicated IT necessary
- Reliablity, cost-effectiveness, and features that fit small to medium size systems and budgets.
- Works the way a transit system works
- Now available with paperless shop floor, mobile inventory, and work request modules
Streamline your shop with TransitFleet Mobile Inventory and Paperless Shop Floor
The TransitFleet Mobile Inventory Module gives storeroom personnel the ability to issue parts on work orders, process receivings, and enter physical inventory counts using mobile computers as workstations. The TransitFleet Paperless Shop Module eliminates paper work orders by allowing mechanics to do everything normally recorded on work order forms directly on a workstation or laptop on the shop floor
TransitFleet Facilities software package now available
The TransitFleet Facilities software package is now available for transit systems with dedicated facilities maintenance staff. Use TransitFleet Facilities to manage scheduled maintenance for equipment, buildings, transit facilities, park and ride lots, etc, field work requests for facilities maintenance, and manage materials used for facilities maintenance.
TransitFleet - Fleet maintenance, inventory, purchasing software for transit
- Shop Floor - paperless real time mechanic work order data entry
- Mobile Inventory - paperless real time inventory issues, physical inventory on mobile computers
- Operator reported defects / Work requests - paperless fleet work request data entry
- Automated fueling interfaces
- Financial system interfaces
TransitFleet Facilities - Facilities maintenance software for transit
- Facilities Field Access - web based paperless real time work order data entry on tablets
- Facilities Work Requests - paperless facilities work request data entry
Web based TransitFleet
- Coming in 2016!